From February 27 to April 15, the PESHI restaurant has a menu prepared especially for Great Lent. Dishes will taste both believers, enduring fasting, and those who did not intend to limit.
Starters, salads, pastas, soups and, of course, desserts — the menu includes about 30 items that will help bring variety to the post.
Special attention should be paid to the following positions from the menu:
– Vegetable roll with dried tomatoes, bell pepper and yuzu sauce (1050₽)
– Tomato tartare with black truffle (1250₽)
– Quinoa salad with vegetables and sunchoke chips (890₽)
– Arugula with porcini mushrooms, avocado and cherry tomatoes (1290₽)
– Zucchini pancakes with flax seeds and lean homemade sour cream (480₽)
– Aubergine baked in Asian sauce with cilantro (650₽)
In desserts the emphasis is on the positions:
– Warm saffron pear (900₽)
– Crispy bag with baked apple with sunchoke sauce (890₽)
– Lychee jelly with mango confit (950₽)